The project provides publication and presentations for national and international stakeholders.
Papers, abstracts and presentations have been published or accepted to the following international conferences and events:
- NGM, 20.-22.6.2022, Joensuu, Finland: Digitalizing tourism mobility – building a common framework for an ecosystem
- Nordic Symposium on Tourism and Hospitality Research, 29.9.2022, Porvoo, Finland: Smart rural – peripheral destinations, urban solutions?
- Transport Research Arena 2022, 14-17.11.2022, Lisbon, Portugal: Moving beyond MaaS with ecosystemic way of work
- International Conference on Mobility as a Service, 29-30.11.2022, Tampere, Finland: Impact assessment of tourism mobility services
- International Conference on Mobility as a Service, 29-30.11.2022, Tampere, Finland: Beyond MaaS: data-driven mobility service
- ENTER 2023: Information and Communication Technologies in Tourism 2023, Smart and Sustainable Destination Experiences: A Content Analysis on Finnish Tourism Experts’ Perspectives
- Pro gradu, Jouko Nuottila: Digital Journey Planner as a Facilitator of Last Mile Transportation Services in a Peripheral Tourism Destination